Hi all,

We've just released a documentary called "Cooper and Hemingway", which focuses
on the friendship between Ernest Hemingway and Gary Cooper.

The subject matter may be a little mature for the young adult group, but there
are many anecdotes about Hemingway's life and what he found inspiration in as a
writer and creative thinker. It also features interviews with members of the
Hemingway family and is a New York Times critic's pick.

More information is available at this link. We are happy to send you a full
length screener for review, if that would be useful.

Thank you and best of luck,
Abigail Levner
Educational Coordinator
Passion River Films
154 Mount Bethel Road, Warren NJ 07059
O | 732-321-0711 ex. 120
E |abig...@passionriver.com
Discover unique award-winning films at: edu.passionriver.com