From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jessica Rosner
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 11:21 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Cc: Lori Reid
Subject: [Videolib] Civil War & Ernest Hemingway docs for kids?

Hey list a theater in Florida needs help trying to find Civil War & Ernest
Hemingway docs for Kids and I figured there would be librarians or distributors
on here that might have a suggestion. I am going to just repost the request
which was on a site for theaters ( I suggested they try here and she asked to
post)

Probably best if you contact her directly but I will pass anything on if it
comes up here

We are doing a collaborative project with the local Art & Historical Society at
the first of the year, and they have asked us to come up with four
documentaries or regular movies for each of the two exhibits, "Following the
Fish:  Ernest Hemingway in Key West," and "The Civil War in Key West, a
Sesquicentennial Salute."
I haven't had a problem finding docs or movies for adults but I am not finding
many docs or movies for kids regarding the works of Ernest Hemingway or the
Civil War that aren't coming through A&E or PBS, or aren't really dated.  Any
suggestions?--

lorirei...@gmail.com<mailto:lorirei...@gmail.com>
Lori Reid
Theater Manager/Special Event Coordinator
Tropic Cinema
Key West
(305) 294-5857<tel:%28305%29%20294-5857>

Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant
224-545-3897<tel:224-545-3897> (cell)
212-627-1785<tel:212-627-1785> (land line)
jessicapros...@gmail.com<mailto:jessicapros...@gmail.com>