From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Wochna, Lorraine
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 5:00 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Searching for distributors - can you help?

Hi all,

We are doing a film series on transcultural encounters and border crossings.
The films below are the we have picked, but we are having trouble finding the
correct distributors.  Can you advise and/or correct?  Thanks so much.

lorraine wochna
Ohio U, alden libe

THE LIST:
Syrian Bride -  IMDB indicates Koch Lorber Films for theatrical.   I believe
they mean KINO LORBER
Children in No Man's Land -  NEW DAY
Unveiled/Fremde Haut - Wolfe Video?
Sleep Dealer - Maya Entertainment (US Distrib), This is that, Likely Story
(those are the companies mentioned)
Paradise Now - Warner Independent Pictures (avail via Swank)