I would suggest  THE BANDS VISIT but it  may be too close to The Syrian
Bride.FYI The Syrian Bride WAS released by Koch-Lorber and IMDB tends to
list original distributor but Kino Lorber does now have it.

Wolfe Video is based in San Francisco but I am blanking out on the name of
someone I know who works there but I am sure you can google them