From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu [videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu]
on behalf of Lock, Mary Beth [loc...@wfu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 11:35 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Replacement Cost Policy

At Wake Forest we have a standard replacement cost for videos and DVDs of $50.
Granted, many of the DVDs we lend cost more than $50, but many more cost less
since we have a large collection of feature films.  So that seemed to be a good
acceptable replacement cost.
Mary Beth

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 11:21 AM, Moshiri, Farhad