I think the missing problem here is not that you might not want to notice
if someone uses your equipment to make a personal copy, the DVD itself is
NOT a legal copy because it is not part of the libraries collection as the
law requires. What the professor does with it personally may not be an
issue but it can't be used in a class or put on reserve.

Jessica

Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant
224-545-3897 (cell)