Wow just screw rights holders/filmmakers if they don't police youtube every
day? RAISIN IN  THE SUN is a 25 year old TV Production is so complicated it
can't even be put out on DVD. I would guarantee it has complicated rights
that are owned by more than one party It is 100% illegal. There literally
millions of illegal film postings on youtube and if you pull one down
another goes up under another name. Ironically some of the larger rights
holders who try to pull stuff down with search engine help often end up
with many mistaken calls because even they can't afford to have people
individually look for illegal postings So you want a rights holder to spend
his or her entire life & money making sure their film is not on youtube? I
guess I should not be surprised by anything you post but why even bother
pretending it is remotely legal. Again I am comfortable saying 99% of
feature films on youtube are illegal ( this included otherwise PD films
where copyrighted special editions are ripped off) and as always I find it
stunning that you think it is OK to use it as long as a rights holder or in
this case likely scattered rights holders does not catch you.