Yaaay!

From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Dennis Doros
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 3:35 PM
To: Video Library questions <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Grassroots collaboration Was RE: Copyright question:
American Playhouse Films

Thanks, Mo!

Maureen and I slayed NMM back in Nevada. Well, not literally. I mean, that's
possibly worse than copyright infringement. At best, it's impolite. But we had
a good time presenting. :-)

Best regards,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128 / Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201-767-3117 / Fax: 201-767-3035 / Email:
milefi...@gmail.com<mailto:milefi...@gmail.com>

Visit our main website!  www.milestonefilms.com<http://www.milestonefilms.com/>
Visit our new websites!  www.mspresents.com<http://www.mspresents.com>,
www.portraitofjason.com<http://www.portraitofjason.com>,
www.shirleyclarkefilms.com<http://www.shirleyclarkefilms.com/>,
To see or download our 2014 Video Catalog, click
here<https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0150/7896/files/2015MilestoneVideoCatalog.pdf?2223081985127089573>!

Support "Milestone Film" on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Milestone-Film/22348485426> and
Twitter<https://twitter.com/#!/MilestoneFilms>!

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 1:18 PM, Threatt, Monique Louise