Jonathan,

I echo what Farhad has said in regards to our buying power. We purchase
streaming rights for our Distance Education program on a limited basis, and
rarely purchase streaming for other individual titles. We do not currently
have a streaming platform subscription but will be venturing into that area
on a small scale in the near future. That being said, we understand that
streaming is wonderful for giving students 24/7 access and for faculty to
link to in our eLearning system for their classes, but our budget is so
tight, that we could not subscribe to several streaming platforms in the
hopes that one of them would have what our faculty and students need.

We do still purchase in DVD format and I do not anticipate we will stop
doing so in the future.

Jeanne Little

--
Rod Library - Room 250