Another issue is that this seems all directed (understandably) and non
fiction "educational media" For the most part feature films ( including
many documentaries) are only not available with lifetime streaming and
there is zero chance major studios would ever do it and in my mind little
chance many indie feature and foreign rights holder would. You have a wide
range of issues from say Citizen Kane to  Wild Strawberries were you can
get a physical DVD and streaming rights of usually a year ( maybe  3 on
Wild not sure), then you have the issue we have discussed where say Sony
Classics won't ever license for streaming and Netflix won't make physical
DVD copies. Basically I think everyone needs to be flexible but again I
strongly advice buying a physical copy whenever you can.