From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Anna Simon
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 9:52 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Alternative to Video Librarian?

I LOVE Video Librarian, but our subscription was cut (long story) and I'm not
comfortable just relying on Rotten Tomatoes for sourcing acquisitions to our
film collection. Does anyone have good open-source sourcing tools they use for
collection development? Until I get my subscription re-installed, I need some
help!

[Library-logo-ES.png]

Anna Simon
Collection, Research & Instruction Librarian
Art, Film, and Museum Studies
202-687-7467
ajs...@georgetown.edu<mailto:ajs...@georgetown.edu>
Ars Hoya: GU Art Blog<https://blogs.commons.georgetown.edu/ajs299/>