At the least, this is interesting from a paradigm viewpoint: instead of the
usual physical vs. digital, this scenario is physical + digital--a kind of
Fred Flintstone/George Jetson technological bromance. What it might mean on
a practical level is another question: pointless (and possibly aggressive)
distraction vs. useful and/or artistically significant content. I've always
taken some exception to the idea that a picture is worth a thousand words
(depends on the picture, depends on the words), but I can see where the
melding of the two could lead to an enriched understanding/appreciation of
various subjects.

Then again it could be like the Laura Esquivel novel "The Law of Love" with
the accompanying CD featuring music to cue up while reading certain passages
(i.e., wtf?).

Best,

Randy

Randy Pitman