From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Michael E. Matthews
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 12:51 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Veterinary Surgery videos

Hi there:

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to find instructional videos (either DVD
or streaming) on veterinary medicine practices, specifically surgery? I have
already searched the archives for VIDEOLIB (at least back to 2010), and I
cannot find any postings referring to veterinary medicine at all.

Any help would be deeply appreciated. Please post to the list because others
may want to have this mystery solved as well.

Thank you,
Mike Matthews

Michael Matthews
Head of Serials & Media/