From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Cathy Michael
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 11:42 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu; fran...@fau.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Suggestions: films with themes of university level int'l
students in the US or US students studying abroad

Forwarded by: Catherine H. Michael, Communications & Legal Studies Librarian,
Ithaca College Library
Cross-posting a question from the EBSS listserv; please include:
fran...@fau.edu<mailto:fran...@fau.edu>  in your reply as he is not on videolib

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Kenneth Frankel