Hey,

Karl Rupp <r...@iue.tuwien.ac.at> writes:
> http://viennacl.sourceforge.net/pyviennacl.html

Looks good! Evan's suggestion makes me think that the example code
should be made really obvious. Could you put another link there like
"[PyViennaCL Examples]" pointing at
http://viennacl.sourceforge.net/pyviennacl/doc/examples/index.html
?

> Please let me know when the tarball is ready, I'll upload it on
> sourceforge if you can't upload it yourself.

Sure. I just want to make one small change to the build system to allow
for building against a system-provided version of ViennaCL (vs the git
submodule). I need that for the Debian package.

Cheers,

Toby