Hello,

Apologies for not replying earlier, I've been quite busy these last two
days.

So far I have been exploring the advantages/disadvantages of using
QML/QtQuick vs traditional widget based GUI. QML has some great design
features that could improve the overall user experience and aren't easily
implemented when using widgets. I was originally planning to develop some
parts using QML ( animations and charts ) and integrate them with the main
widget based GUI. However I am now exploring the possibility of doing the
entire GUI in QML. Suggestions on which approach to choose are welcome.

Reading through your discussion about expert benchmark setting I see that I
probably should have spent more time studying the autotuner and benchmark
codes :/ I understand that there is a great need for expert benchmark
customization and I hope to succeed in making that part as detailed as
possible, but there should a certain limit to the extent of details. What
I'm saying is I'd rather not spend time developing features that will be
used only a couple of times. Surely there are some details that aren't of
critical importance?

It would be great if you guys could agree on what expert details are of
greatest priority. I'm going to start studying the autotuner and benchmark
codes so I can better understand what needs to be done.

Best regards,
Namik