Hello,

While fixing some warnings I have noticed an inconsistency in the type of
strides.

matrices/vectors use difference_type
traits::stride use size_type

This is a serious warnings because it leaves an ambiguity on negative
strides.
I think that negative strides should be allowed, as it allows to simply
"reverse" a vector: (by using range(N, N), stride = -1). But I'm not sure
our assertions (or the rest of the core) would actually properly support it.

I think we should use difference type, anyway, since strides are
conceptually differences.

Philippe