Hi again,

It seems like the BLAS standard allows negative stride, but judging from
all the implicit conversions happening, I don't think that it is well
supported in ViennaCL. In order to avoid loss of bits, it seems like my
cblas.h header uses signed int for both the strides and the offset/size.
Perhaps we should do the same thing?