Hi Matt,

 > Seeing as how you are approaching a new release. I quickly ran the
> latest development branch through my test suite on MSVC 2013.  I got the
> following compiler errors.  Only a few modules had issues and what I
> depend on seems to be quite good!

I see, these are mostly from the new modules we merged in recently. I
haven't checked them with Visual Studio yet and need to apply a little
bit more polishing there.

>  Mostly simple fixes and I can do pull
> requests over the next week if you would like or leave them up to the
> original developers.

If you don't mind the effort of creating a pull request, I'd prefer that
you create a pull request so that you also get the 'credits' :-)
However, please wait until mid next week as there may be some more
changes to the code base in the meanwhile.

Thanks and best regards,
Karli