Bah :) Looks like I am the first one to ask about this. Yeah, that would be
helpful (at least int and long)The second one is moot. So, if CSR is not
supported for Column-Major matrices, then the only way to go about would be to
implicitly cast away the Colum -major and make it row-major. Thus, something
like this in VCLEigen: Storage orders

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Eigen: Storage ordersThere are two different storage orders for matrices and
two-dimensional arrays: column-major and row-major. This page explains these
storage orders and how to spec... |
|  |
| View on eigen.tuxfamily.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Would be helpful without having to create intermediates.
Also, I encountered another problem: One of my matrix multiplications returned
all zeros. When I tried to copy an all-zero matrix to the host VCL threw an
exception in the copy sequence. I think the correct way to do this would be:a.)
Not do any matrix multiplication if all elements are zeros b.) If done, then it
should fill up the matrix with zeros and return it without throwing an
assertion. Thanks and Regards
Sumit
      From: Karl Rupp <r...@iue.tuwien.ac.at>