I am trying to verify my interface with clBLAS before going completely in
to clMAGMA.  However, I keep getting an OpenCL error -38 which corresponds
to invalid memory (CL_INVALID_MEM_OBJECT) when trying a clblasDgemm call.
This must be referring to the opencl memory handles I am passing in.  The
fields generally accepts memory buffers (cl_mem) objects.  I have tried
passing both A.handle.opencl_handle() and A.handle.opencl_handle().get() in
those fields but get the same error.

I will continue to poke around (maybe I need to use internal_size numbers)
but thought I would ask you about this.

Any insight?

Thanks,

Charles