Hi Charles,

> There is a fair amount of output, hopefully something here provides a
> clue that you can understand.

Ok, so let me explain the relevant messages:

> ViennaCL: Setting handle kernel argument 0xbac6690 at pos 0 for kernel
> assign_cpu
(...)
> ViennaCL: Setting handle kernel argument 0xbb2d3d0 at pos 0 for kernel
> assign_cpu
(...)
> ViennaCL: Setting handle kernel argument 0xbb2e120 at pos 0 for kernel
> assign_cpu

The buffers 0xbac6690, 0xbb2d3d0, and 0xbb2e120 (of type cl_mem) are the
relevant matrix buffers for clMAGMA. These are the ones you should pass
the the GEMM routines. You can verify that by printing the values of
'bufA' and the like.

(Of course the buffer addresses change in each run)

Best regards,
Karli