> Sometimes I'm not sure whether you are serious either!  I thought at first
> you were joking about including all the open courses in Foscarini -
because
> I am always saying that should.  Still not sure......

In my country we don't use expressions like 'pun intended'.
But the open courses with Foscarini were serious, and I said it's certainly
on the edge. If you allow me, I have another example, that is a bit similar.
It's from La Guitarre Royalle (1671) on p. 94, last line bars 1-4. Should we
include the 1st course in all the chords?(e.g. second beat of bar 2?) No
dots around. What are the rules here?
L.