> I have been trying to get hold of  a copy of "Aux origines de la guitare"
> published by Cite de la musique - so far without success.  It doesn't seem
> to be possible to order it via their web site.   Has anyone else seen it
> or
> got a copy of it?
>
> Monica

Don't know if you managed to succeed but I ordered my copy back in June and
it was OK. To order through their web site (it would probably be wiser to
use Internet Explorer as it seems that's what they prefer in order to
succeed in shopping):

1) go to http://www.cite-musique.fr/
2) click "welcome"
3) on the left menu click "bookshop / order online"
4) this will open a "la booutique" window in which under "la musee de la
musique" button choose "colloque et sciences"
5) the desired publication is fifth from the top of the list
6) click consecutively "commander", "ma commander", "valider ma commande"
7) fill in your card details et voila!

Important: If at any time prompted to install ActiveX controls, click yes. I
suppose your Internet Explorer should be up to date.