Stuart has now put my transcription of the second half of this piece on his web
site.   It can be seen at

http://www.tuningsinthirds.com/Baleto/Baleto-1copy.jpg

I have done it using the " French" tuning which IMHO works perfectly well.
The lack of a low octave string on the 5th course makes little difference as it
is used in only a few places.  However, notes on the 4th course will
occasionally be doubled  in the upper octave - above what one would assume is
the original melody.   I wouldn't see that as a problem myself...

My programme for doing staff notation wont do elaborate part writing so you
have to do some of it by hand but I think it is accurate apart from the first
bar on the third stave - the C on the 4th quaver should be natural.  The
programme doesn't cancel accidentals in the key signature and I missed that