It seemed OK when I received it,  but it corrupted when I enclosed it in my
reply to you!

  I get these sort of problems when answering emails - the page format suddenly
changes for no apparent reason.

  MH

Alexander Batov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I do apologize to everybody again.

It's sort of ridiculous: I did the whole message and the table separately all
in Courier and it still wouldn't work, I'm getting back corrupted table again
(although it works fine if I sent it to myself).

I give up ... Stewart, help!

Alexander