Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 3:26 PM
Subject: [VIHUELA] Re: 4c music... is there any?!

At 09:15 AM 4/8/2008, Eugene C. Braig IV wrote:
The most obvious and easily accessible are probably the pieces at the back
of Mudarra's vihuela book and some of the French pieces by Morlaye and Le Roy.

PS: I'd branded the French music as "easily accessible" only because
Chanterelle published a couple facsimile compilations of Morlaye's and Le
Roy's guitar books with James Tyler as editor. Many decent music libraries
should have these, and they should be easy to access via any university's
interlibrary loan system.

Best,
Eugene