Thanks Monica for another terrific edition.

I love that you are bringing forth works from a little known manuscript and an interesting focus, from it,

I found it interesting that the arranger didn't always place chords, or thicker textures on what I would expect to be more accented parts of the measure. The range of textures is also interesting.

Your mention of Purcell settings in the manuscript also caught my eye. (Wouldn't that make a nice complementary edition?!)

Thanks again for your fine work!

-- R

PS: I also like your cover picture.