   From: [1]Rob MacKillop

   To: [2]Monica Hall

   Cc: [3]Stuart Walsh ; [4]Vihuelalist

   Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 9:37 PM

   Subject: Re: [VIHUELA] Re: Corbetta

   If I may inappropriately gate crash this topic, while we are on the
   subject of baroque guitar CDs, some of you have been waiting patiently
   (far too patiently, for my liking) for my CD recorded in Feb 2009 for
   the French Alpha label. I am sad to report that I've just had an email
   saying it will be another year or so before it comes out. It is of
   Scottish music 1650-1730 for viola da gamba/lyra viol and baroque
   guitar. Alpha have been bought by another company, although they will
   still appear to the world as Alpha. They are 23 discs behind
   schedule...so far...

   Rob MacKillop