   From: [1]Azalais

   To: [2]Monica Hall

   Cc: [3]Vihuelalist

   Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 2:35 PM

   Subject: Re: [VIHUELA] Santiago de Murcia

     Thank you for the information Monica!  Here is a link to the A-R
     Publications page:
     [4]https://www.areditions.com/rr/rrb/b167.html
     Could you tell us if the facsimile pages are at least printed at
     full size?
     Look forward to reading your review!
     Azalais

   On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 9:12 AM, Monica Hall <[5]mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>
   wrote:

       The facsimile with transcription of the newly discovered Murcia
       manuscript has now been published.   It is in two volumes
     published by
       A-R Editions.   I don't know the price - I am lucky enough to have
     been
       sent a review copy.
       The facsimile is very dark - the background paper is grey and the
       tablature only a slightly darker shade of grey so it is difficult
       read.