To: "Vihuela list" <vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 5:17 PM
Subject: [VIHUELA] Re: Santiago de Murcia

Dear Monica, thanks a lot for the good news.
I wonder why the facsimile is dark; the two pages of the ms reproduced in
Vera's Early Music article are certainly darkish but perfectly readable,
and, as you say, the other Murcia mss are ok (the Codice Saldivar 4 is just
as clear as you describe its probable companion, the Passacalles).

Anyway, I very much look forward to explore this book

Best

eloy