   From: Monica Hall <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>
   To: "Nelson, Jocelyn" <nels...@ecu.edu>
   Cc: Vihuelalist <vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Fri, February 11, 2011 2:28:39 PM
   Subject: [VIHUELA] Re: Virgil, Vergil, & the usefulness of etymology or
   bourdon details
   That's an interesting summary and very generous of you to say that you
   find
   Lex's and my discussion important as I often feel I am wasting
   everyone's
   time and getting very cross in the process.  The etymology of the term
   "motet" is a fascinating topic in its own right.  But we had better not
   start a discussion on that.
   Best
   Monica