     From: Lex Eisenhardt <eisenha...@planet.nl>
     Subject: [VIHUELA] Re: Guitar bridges
     To: vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu, "Martyn Hodgson"
     <hodgsonmar...@yahoo.co.uk>
     Date: Tuesday, 29 November, 2011, 9:41

   Eh, I'll try.
   If you make a normal loop and keep some 10 cms extra string length
   'behind the bridge' you can pull it again through the slot (in the
   direction of the neck). Then make a loop _over_ the string and pull
   back through the slot again. Fix it on the bridge in the 'normal' way,
   coming from the back of the bridge. This can of course only be done
   with slots. May even be a reason why they are there.
   ----- Original Message ----- From: "Martyn Hodgson"
   <[1]hodgsonmar...@yahoo.co.uk>