   From: "Braig, Eugene" <brai...@osu.edu>
   To: Martyn Hodgson <hodgsonmar...@yahoo.co.uk>; Monica Hall
   <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>
   Cc: Vihuelalist <vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Tuesday, 13 May 2014, 12:59
   Subject: [VIHUELA] Re: Lorimer's bibliography? (ISBN 0-9618527-1-2
   Ah, yes.  I believe that video is excerpted from Bream's little BBC
   series Guitarra!
   The size of the instrument also looks in line to me with that of other
   18th-c. Spanish guitars.  I've personally inspected this fine piece by
   Jose Massague, e.g.
   [1]http://www.metmuseum.org/Collections/search-the-collections/503390?r
   pp &pg=1&rndkey 140513&ao=on&ft=*&what=Musical+instruments|Guitars&pos
   Best,
   Eugene