> Nice news. Two comments:
>
> - How difficult it is to add "Precise" as target for the build? Precise
> is the current LTS, so I think it could be usefull to provide recent
> viking's package for this release.

It shouldn't be difficult, but one may have to multiple 'changelog' files for
each target.

> - As I'm curious, I'm curious to read how you do that ;-)

I mostly followed the PPA help guidelines - I have some specific notes on my
laptop about how to build for PPA

Pre-steps:
1. Create a GPG Key
2. Sign Ubuntu code of conduct (with above key).

PPA Steps + Howto Build Ubuntu/Debian Software

3. Create your PPA area on launchpad
4. Get source code, add debian directory + modify (with 'dch'), test (debuild
-S) & upload (with 'dput')