On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 01:18:19AM +0200, Wojciech Pilorz wrote:
> 2006/4/13, Bram Moolenaar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> > Wojtek Pilorz wrote:
> >
> > > I have build gvim 7.0d on Fedora Core 4 as
> > > 'Big version with GTK2 GUI.'
> > >
> > > I have noticed the following behaviour with multple tab pages (gvim);
> > >
> > > 1. You can switch with Ctrl-Pgup - Ctrl-PgDown when in normal mode;
> > > In insert and replace mode you need to type Ctrl-O Ctrl-Pgup/PgDown
> > > (perhaps should be documented?)
> >
> > It is documented.
> I could not find that, at least in tabpage.txt.
> And I do not think it is obvious.

I find this no less obvious than not being able to switch windows or
buffers while in insert mode.  It's called insert mode for a reason.
Beginners may be confused by this, but I think that's more because they
usually haven't fully grasped the concept of Vim being a modal editor.

James
--
GPG Key: 1024D/61326D40 2003-09-02 James Vega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>