Hi!

Vim choses the default colors of the syntax highlighting for gVim depending of the value of background. If I add the lines

set background=dark
hi Normal guifg=#e0e0e0 guibg=#202020

I get the defaults for dark backgrounds. Unfortunately, the background colors of cursorline and cursorcolumns are the same as in the light default color scheme, that is Grey90. The problem with this is, that the text gets unreadable. This affects all dark color schemes which don't have the CursorLine and CursorColumn highlights defined. I think, a better color of guibg would be Grey40 or something like that. Older color schemes would work again, if the default were better.

Best wishes and happy Easter!
Georg

___________________________________________________________ Switch an email account to Yahoo! Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets. http://uk.mail.yahoo.com