Hi!

I am using Windows XP. I want to add, that this is more an esthetical Problem than a functional. It is still readable, but the lower parts of letters like g, p, j and braces are cut.

Best wishes,
Georg

Bram Moolenaar schrieb:
Georg Dahn wrote:

Since I am working on a laptop with a 1400x1050 display, the fonts I am
using are rather large. That is, the menu font has a size of 11 pixel.
The problem is, that on inactive Guitabs, which use the size of the menu
as its text size, the text gets cut a little bit. The largest font size
seems to be 10 pixel.

I have not found an option to configure this. Is there a possibility
other than changing the code or the menu font?

What system are you using?

___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com