On 8/8/06, Luis P Caamano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There are several bug fixes, integration with tag searches to include
the class/method/function and it searches multiple ChangeLog files
upwards.

Have you based this off of the latest ftplugin/changelog.vim?  Could
you perhaps provide a patch against that one so that I can fix the
bugs you've found in the file distributed with Vim as well?

I apologize if I'm breaking any rules, this is the first time I
publish a vim script in vim.org.  Some folks suggested that in the
#vim irc channel.

Just tell me what I should do with it.  Anything you say is fine with me.

I don't know.  Perhaps just switch to the Vim license.  That's the easiest.

Thanks.

 nikolai