Alexey I. Froloff wrote:
[...]
P.S. Please, don't tell me that I should not use <M-x> in
insert-mode mappings, tell this to script maintainers.
latexSuite for example.

If you have a problem with the Latex-Suite, then IMHO you should mention that, and it would do no harm to add the Latex-Suite maintainer in the CC: line. Similarly for any other package that gives you problems. If you identify the problematic mappings in the package, you may even propose a different mapping. If some package mapping interferes with some non-7-bit-ASCII letter (be it your cyrillic И or my French é) I don't think the maintainer will refuse to change the mapping, or make it configurable.

Best regards,
Tony.