On 4/11/07, Bob Hiestand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The attached patch very simply implements the following from the todo:

7   There is no way to change directory and go back without changing the local
    and/or global directory.  Add a way to find out if the current window uses
    a local directory.  Add cdcmd() that returns ":cd" or ":lcd"?

I personally would prefer the function be called something like 'isdirlocal()'.

I need this feature for my vcscommand.vim plugin, which changes
directory a fair amount, and can screw up the user environment if the
user makes use of :lcd.

Does anyone have any feedback on this?

Thank you,

bob