Hello Vim Developers,
Hello Vim Users,

some time ago there was a huge discussion about a Vim-Wiki. In the end
WikiBooks has the highest support. Still some whished for a Vim-only-Wiki
instead of beeing part of a larger project.

For this a new option is not open: SourceForge ended the beta for there wiki
support. We can now have a Vim-only-Wiki with just one mouse click. In fact
we could have several because there are several Vim projects on SourceForge.

It would be just for us, has a propper user maintainance, (desaster) backup by
SourceForge themself and it can be personalised by CSS.

All it takes to start is a project admin to activate the wiki.

Martin

[1] http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Learning_the_vi_editor/Vim
--
Martin Krischik