Line 31 of

:help

reads

  Search for help:  Type ":help word", then hit CTRL-D to see matching
                    help entries for "word".

I think that in addition it should also be at  :help  line 1,  the
default  statusline  string, and the default ":" prompt until  ^D  is
used at least once  :-)

It's the best part of the help system, and the best kept secret in plain view.