On 4/16/06, Eric Arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Search for help:  Type ":help word", then hit CTRL-D to see matching
>                     help entries for "word".

> > Help topics *are* indexed, Eddy. If you do
> >      :he window
> > and press <Tab>, you'll get list of topics (help tags)

I was refering to the contents, not only the topics, because as long
as you don't know what is the name of the topic, one will not be able
to find a topic as long as he/she does not know the name of the topic;
Is kind of chicken and egg issue.

> > containing "window". That provided you have these setting:
> >     set wildmode=list:longest
> >     set wildmenu
> > In addition yuou can use :helpgrep as Eric mentioned.
> >
> > Yakov

AFAICS, none of these issues do what I was referring to.

--
Regards,
EddyP