Bram Moolenaar wrote:
Gene Kwiecinski wrote:

- Win32: Dropping a shortcut on the Vim icon edited the shortcut instead
 of the file it refers to (old problem).
Any way to actually edit the shortcut?  :D

Yes, set 'binary' before editing the file.  Well, that requires the "-b"
argument somehow and you can't do that when dropping the link on the
gvim icon.  But you can start gvim first to do it.

Why not? The target on the gvim icon is "C:\Vim\vim70g\gvim.exe" on my box. Can't I create another shortcut with "C:\Vim\vim70g\gvim.exe -b" and call it "gVim binary" or something? :)

Robert