Hey!

Thanks! This worked out perfectly!!!!

Now I have another question to you...

The final file, which I got thanks to the help of all of you, is to be
embedded into another web page...

Which command should I add in the script to tell vi to embed it in the
correct place?

At the moment I do it by telling vi something like "go to line XXX,
delete everything, insert text":

:386,$d
o <CTRL + v + ESC>
:r /tmp/arXiV_2.txt
:w! ~pau/WWW/arXiV.html

But the inconvinient is that I have to modify the vim script whenever
I add something to the web page, the number line 386 is wrong... and
it is very tedious

The place of the web page to embed it looks like this (without blank
lines) : Between
<!-- Fitxer viu comenca -->  and  <!-- Fitxer viu acaba -->

.
.
.
.
<!-- Fitxer viu comenca -->

<!-- comenca -->
with low-mass X-ray binaries

figures; accepted by MNRAS

profiles in thick accretion discs
Slany, Gabriel Torok

the Section talk at Albert Einstein

toroidal structures in Kerr--de Sitter
the Section talk at Albert Einstein

Population in the Giant HII Region Tol89

A. Crowther
and 8 tables. Accepted by MNRAS on

<!-- acaba -->

<!-- Fitxer viu acaba -->