On Tue, 9 May 2006, Hari Krishna Dara wrote:

On Tue, 9 May 2006 at 10:29am, Yegappan Lakshmanan wrote:

Hi Scot,

On 5/9/06, Scot P. Floess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there anyway to move the tabs in a tabbed window around using the
mouse?  I see the menu options for a tab when I right click on the tab.
I also saw the tabm [N] option I can set.

However, is it possible to set an option that will allow me to click on
a tab and drag it either right or left?

No. Moving the GUI tabs (re-ordering) using the mouse is not yet supported.

- Yegappan

It should be possible to save the current windows (something like the
way ZoomWin does), and open the windows as they are in a new tab page,
and close the old tab (note the order, this works with modified buffers
with 'nohidden' set). Sorry, I have no code that can make this work,
just an idea.

Vim 8 - detachable tabs? ;)

--
Gerald