On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 06:38:51PM -0400, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:

> In terms of getting the latest and greatest source, is the Subversion
> repository generally the 'main' source with the cvs repository being
> updated from there?  Or is it now that CVS is more or less in working
> order again at SF will it become the 'main' source?
>
> Cheers!
>
> Chris

     I believe there is no definitive answer to this question.  Bram is
on vacation now, so

(1) The CVS vs. SVN question will not be settled for another month or
two.

(2) In the mean time, it makes little difference because no more patches
will be released until Bram finishes vacation, starts his new job with
Google, and catches up on his e-mail backlog.

     I think the most official version of the vim sources is ftp.vim.org
.  I plan to update my vim 7.0 code from

ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/patches/7.0/

There is a README file there with instructions.

HTH                                     --Benji Fisher