Chris Sutcliffe wrote:

> In terms of getting the latest and greatest source, is the Subversion
> repository generally the 'main' source with the cvs repository being
> updated from there?  Or is it now that CVS is more or less in working
> order again at SF will it become the 'main' source?

The CVS repository holds the patched Vim 7.0.  I'm updating it myself.
Edward Fox updates the SVN repository.  I don't know if he does this
from CVS or from patches, the result should be the same.

Thus both CVS and SVN should have the same version, it's up to you to
decide which one you want to use.

256. You are able to write down over 250 symptoms of being an internet
     addict, even though they only asked for 101.