On 5/18/06, roberto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/18/06, Yakov Lerner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Opens two windows for me: (1) polar_bal.c and (2) polar_angle_d.c
> Is this good or bad ?
>
> Yakov

actually this is what happens:
it opens one window splitted in two, with half of it showing (1)
polar_bal.c and the other showing (2) polar_angle_d.c

but then it also open another blank window with the usual welcome screen of gvim
this is bad, the former is good, i mean i want only one window not two...

Yes it opens one GUI window split in two for me. Does not
open 2nd blank window for me, no.

Something is broken in your environment, roberto. 6.3 is old.
Maybe it's time to install vim6.4 or vim7. Try to check on
another machine in your neighborhood. Looks like something
special on your machine.

Yakov